Every Indian citizen must have few important documents such as PAN card, AADHAR card, and driving license. With Indian going towards digitalization, we are getting more convenience day by day. Unlike before, the citizens of India can now apply and view the various government processes online. UMANG app is the latest multi-service mobile app to view e-governance services like PAN, CBSE, AADHAR, and others.
Benefits of using UMANG app
- You can get all the updates of e-governance services like EPFO services, DigiLocker, Bharat Bill Payment Services, and others.
- It works on all versions of Android, iOS, and Windows.
- This app is available in 13 different Indian languages.
- It offers the facility to view more than 1,200 state and central services.
- You can access services anytime and from anywhere on your smart devices.
- This app is also beneficial for school students as they can know their exam centers and results.
- You can book an appointment at various government hospitals using UMANG app.
- It is very easy to use this app.
The process to check PF balance with the help of UMANG app
If you are an employee, this app is beneficial for you as well. You can check your PF balance with the aid of this app. Let us look at the steps on how to check PF balance with this app.
- Firstly, you have to go to Google Play Store or App store and download UMANG app on your device.
- The next step is to tap on the icon of the app to open it. Now, you have to login by entering a mobile number.
- Further, you have to choose EPFO services and a page of employee-centric services will open.
- There are 4 options on the page namely general services, employer-centric services, e-KYC services, and Jeevan Praman. You have to click on the option of “employee-centric services”.
- You will then land on the page where you can view your passbook and raise claims. Further, you have to click on the option of “view passbook”.
- You have to now type your UAN (Universal Account Number). It is given to every individual. You can easily get UAN from the monthly salary slips.
- The next step is to tap on the option of “Get OTP”. As soon as you click on this option, OTP is sent on your registered mobile number. You have to enter that OTP in the space given.
- Further, you have to choose the member ID of the company for which you have to view the PF balance.
- Finally, you can see all the transactions in your passbook with total PF balance.
Since its release date, UMANG app is widely used all over the country for various purposes. These the simple steps on how to check PF balance using UMANG app. If you still have doubts, call on customer support numbers and ask for help.Tags: how to check PF balance