Planning on designing a club of your own? Want to make sure that the design is quirky and fashionable, but the cost will be a pocket friendly one? Well if you are doing this for the first time, it is best to spend the minimum amount of cash and ensure maximum effect from it. For this you will need a proper design for your club.
It is always best to go for a custom club design and then prop a few things here and there, so that it has the usual comfort of a club with its own quirkyness. Here are a few tips that will surely come in handy when it comes to minimising your expenses and maximise your customer base!
- One of the first ways to reduce the amount of money spent on your club design, is by using scraps. Yes, not only is this an environmentally healthy way to go about it, you can use metal scraps, polish them a little and use them as decor. You can also use broken pieces of porcelain to design one wall of your club. This will definitely intrigue your customers and they will be drawn towards the decor of the club.
- When it comes to a club, the lighting has to be perfect. You have to make sure that the lighting is neither to bright nor too dark. It should be the perfect combination of both. You can try out unique lighting ideas, again from as simple an object as bulbs. Hang the bulbs from a wooden chandelier and then light them up. Make sure that these bulbs are low voltage so that you can achieve the perfect dim and shine light combination.
- What do people do mostly in clubs? They sit and enjoy their drinks and meals, while and few step on to the dance floor, right? So it is very important for you to have nice and comfortable seating areas. Make sure that the cushions are nice and try to put in seats with back rests. You can also go for bar stools near the bar counter, but they should be padded properly. There should be enough tables to accommodate your customers, but they should not overcrowd the place. If you want to satisfy your customers, have a proper waiting area built for them to wait as well with proper seating arrangements.
- If you want to create a luxury designer club but also keep it well within your budget, then a very good option that you can try out is wall graffiti. Use spray paint or charcoal to decorate at least one wall of your club, which will undoubtedly be a really nice touch.
- When you design a club with a dance floor, you have ensure that the floor is sturdy and strong, so that it does not break. Thus no matter what, the dance floor material has to be of good quality.
Use tricks and hacks to save your budget, but never compromise on quality. Try these ideas out to have a perfect club designed to what you had imagined!Tags: custom club design, luxury designer club